- NUTRITION AND GROWTH (My Handout for new Mothers).
- Well Child Check Notes.
- Childhood Immunization Schedule.
- Vaccine Trade Names in my clinic.
- Catch-up Immunization.
- Immunization Notes and Tips.
- School Entry Health Exam Report Form for California.
- CDC Growth Charts: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm —Use from two years and up.
- WHO Growth Standards (http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/who_charts.htm) –Recommended for Use in the U.S. for Infants and Children 0 to 2 Years of Age.
- Dr. Hilal Abu-Zahra’s Pediatric Developmental Milestone’s lecture.
Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents – 3rd Edition (Original copy is found on AAP website)
Pediatric Blood Pressure Levels for Boys and Girls by Age and Height Percentile (Scroll below to see the BPs for girls)
The fontanelle posterior fontanelles close first (usually closes by 1 – 2 months of age). The anterior fontanelle closes last (usually closes between 7 – 19 months).